There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions!…

What are you currently reading?
"The Ascent of Money" by Niall Ferguson; never thought a book about money would be so interesting! lol..

What did you recently finish reading?
hmm.. "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff - it wasn't very recent but it was the one that I remember the most, quite an interesting viewpoint to describe Taoism using Winnie the pooh!

What do you think you’ll read next?
Probably "The Omnivore's Dilemma".. I got it during Barnes and Noble's cyber monday sale and it arrived a few days ago, so I will probably get to it next.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! :)

3 comments:

  1. I agree about Tao of Pooh! The Ascent of money does sound so interesting :)

    I recently finished reading "Einstein's dreams"- a lovely chronicle of tales in a relativistically inclined dreamworld by Alan Lightman.

    I am currently reading "Discovery of India" by Jawaharlal Nehru and plan to read "White Mughals" or "The last Mughal" by William Dalrymple next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shouldbereading.. it is a really good idea! :)

    @rahul.. I will surely pass on the ascent of money to you when i am done with it; the discovery of india sounds really interesting, I will put that on my "to be read" list :P

    ReplyDelete