There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WWW Wednesdays

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions!…

1) What are you currently reading?
 "The Awakening" by Kate Chopin

2) What did you recently finish reading?
 "Centaur Aisle" by Piers Anthony (the 4th book in his Xanth series)

 3) What do you think you’ll read next?
 "Joseph Anton" by Salman Rushdie, I already got a copy and started it a little, but have it on hold until I finish "the Awakening" - I really do enjoy creative non-fiction/memoir...

 Happy Wednesday!! Hope you will participate (Just leave a comment) :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to read Joseph Anton too :) Did you read Rushdie's article in the New Yorker about it? I shared it on fb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't actually - but I read a similar article on him through a tweet I got! :) I got it in hard-cover, I'll be happy to share :)

    ReplyDelete